As a teacher, you need to teach your students and make them understand all the basic details which they need to consider while writing a creative piece of content using their imaginative bent of mind. Well, understanding the various factors of perfect writing to make it a creative and engaging content is highly subjective.
The children must be taught about the factors in details so that they can deal with it in the best way possible. Providing perfect creative writing samples can also help the child to know about the important factors well.
The major points of attention include:
- Maintenance of a proper structure of the story.
- Use of proper length of sentences and punctuation marks.
- The right type of content idea.
- When writing poems, a proper rhyming scheme should be followed.
- Detailed yet not so lengthy description of the scenes and the plots.
- The plot should be engaging and immersive which would grab the attention of the readers
- The story must have a definite message.
- The creative piece must include enhancers like direct speech, tags, etc.
- Emphasis on the protagonist and the main characters of the story.
These factors are usually interconnected, yet the beginner should be taught about all off these factors in a general manner so that they can write good content. As a teacher, you can also provide him with creative writing samples which would give him a clear idea about writing a proper reading material.
Features Of A Perfect Sample Of Creative Writing
A perfect sample must include the following points:
- It should encourage the beginners to get a basic idea to write and the right place to start from.
- The writing should ensure that it includes all types of creative writing works like short stories, comics, and even long novels.
- The work should make the beginner look in for thesaurus and learn the use of new and exotic words in their work.
- The creative writing must help them to reapply and utilize their creative bent of mind in an interesting manner.
- The sample should teach the beginner to use all the decorations of the English Language in a better manner.
When helping the child with the samples of creative writings, you must take care that the samples include all the necessary points which help in enhancing a normal write up. It is because the sample would only provide him with a clear picture that what his text must look like.